Monday, March 28, 2011

what am i jealous of? well first off. people who have a voice. I'm sick and i wish i just had a voice... but i don't. I'm also jealous of other girls who look gorgeous and have all the guys around them and have good grades. but me, i just don't care. i don't care to do my make up, I don't care about school. but I really wish i did. after that I'm jealous of people who can talk to others. I personally am not a people person. I don't like to interact with strangers and make new friends. but i wish i did. I could get a job as a sales person and make more money or i could have more friends and things to do on weekends. but i don't. I guess what I'm getting after is I wish i wasn't me. i wish i had a different life, in someone Else's shoes. I guess I'm saying I'm not happy with myself. but I wish i was. i really wish i was.

1 comment: