Monday, March 7, 2011

420

I cant think of a more perfectly way to word it because it all just fits together. and it sounds like a river flowing out of my mouth its heavenly just say it. I'm getting higher by the moments i remember or maybe its not the memories its the imagination just think about it. can you picture it? i can. bring me back down bring me back down to life. I'm getting away. higher and higher. watch me. there i go I'm gone its perfect. I'm gone.Its perfect I'm way up here bet you cant catch me. i go higher. watch the world falling backwards. you all simply fade away. you're upside down, how does it feel? i cant think of a more perfectly way to word if because it all just fits together. it feels like a river flowing off my tongue so heavenly so heavenly please let me fall higher so heavenly.

4 comments:

  1. Is this a piece about skydiving or getting high?

    Wait. What's the difference?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo. . . simple but captivating. You really seem to have an insite to getting high. Wait. . . you dont get high do you??

    I like the repeated phrases and words. It was effective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely would hit the like button. FB! hahah but no I definitely can relate to this. I LOVE skydiving! hahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you describing how it feels to get high?....cuz thats what it sounds like.

    ReplyDelete